On the theme of summer wrap ups, I also got to spend an amazing weekend away with one of my favourite people on the planet.
Earlier this month, we travelled to Cornwall, ON for a university friend’s wedding. Since we were in the neighbourhood, we also opted to take an extra day off and spend a couple days exploring Montreal.
Here are five things that made the weekend awesome.
1) Travelling with someone like-minded is the best.
- No checked luggage allowed? Check.
- Vegetarian? Check.
- Wants to do and see as much as physically possible and also take the time to soak it all in? Check.
- Also wants to take lame selfies while reading books on benches? Yep.
2) Seeing a beautiful couple get hitched.
And getting to meet their gorgeous family.
3) Exploring a new city in our great country.
$0.89 tacos means you can spend more money on margaritas.
5) Thinking about where we could go next!