It’s the first day of the month so it’s an ideal time to set intentions.
- Plant our veggie garden. We got one of those start-the-plants-inside tray things over the weekend, so sometime over the next week, the kids and I will start our garden in earnest and then transplant it outside before month’s end. This year, we’re mostly planting what we know we can grow well, including cucumbers, yellow and green beans, zucchini and sunflowers. We’re taking chances with Brussel sprouts and cabbage. Veggie-growing tips happily accepted.
- Build a deck! It’s happening! I may not do a lot of the actual building, but I’ll at least feed the builders. I can’t wait to share befores and afters!
- Clock one run (minimum) per week. This is so schedule and weather dependent. And, let’s be real. It’s ambition dependent.
- Lose enough weight to feel super comfy in my summer clothes. This is really part and parcel to the aforementioned runs. I don’t really weigh myself, so it’s really more about how the waistbands feel, but I’m thinking 10 lbs. would be a good start.
It’s a long shot:
- Go to bed by 10 p.m. nightly. And be asleep by 10:30 p.m. The problem is Scandal.